Montag, 17. August 2015

Zentangle Inspired Art

Hello everyone,

today I want to show you some of my Zentangle inspired Art.
The first is tangling on stones. For this project I went with my kids to the "Elbe" - a river in our home country where we collect some stones. Then we boiled them at home and then tangled on them with Staedtler pigment liner and at the end I used a bit of clearcoat to protect the colour.

Hallo alle miteinander,

heute möchte ich euch einige meiner Zentangle inspirierten Kunstwerke zeigen.
Als erstes habe ich Steine betanglet. Für dieses Projekt bin ich mit meinen Kindern an die Elbe gegangen und habe dort mit Ihnen ein paar passende Steine gesammelt. Diese haben wir dann zuhause ausgekocht und dann betanglet mit den Staedtler Pigment Linern und zum Schluss noch mit Klarlack versiegelt um die Farbe zu schützen.

                                                                                                                                                                   
    
 




The next ZIAs are both birthday presents.
The first I tangle for my grandmother. The string is the outline of my daughter´s and my hand.

Als nächstes zeige ich euch zwei ZIAs, die ich zum Geburtstag verschenkt habe.
Das erste habe ich für meine Oma gemacht. Als String habe ich die Umrisse von meiner Hand und der Hand meiner Tochter genutzt.


 

Last but not least the birthday present for my mother. She celebrates her 50. anniversary on April, 30th. Thats Walpurgisnacht, the night of the witches and according to this topic I create three witches hats in different colours and tangled with different patterns.

Zu guter Letzt noch das Geburtstagsgeschenk für meine Mutter. Sie hat ihren 50. Geburtstag am 30. April gefeiert - zur Walpurgisnacht, der Nacht der Hexen. Passend zum Thema habe ich drei Hexenhüte in verschiedenen Farben und mit unterschiedlichen Mustern betanglet.






Please leave a comment. I would be very happy about it.

Hinterlasst mir gerne einen Kommentar. Ich würde mich sehr darüber freuen.







4 Kommentare:

  1. Love your tangled rock, crossed hands, and witches hats. I know your mom will love them!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. What a fun way to have done the challenge! Love it! The hands and hats are beautiful! Your Mother will love them!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I like all of your zia's! The stones really 'rock'

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Fun projects; all of them! I love the hands and hats and the rocks are beautifully done.

    AntwortenLöschen