Dienstag, 5. April 2016

(Tw)Inchies

Hello together,

I missed again two weeks of EIM. Nevertheless I wanted to draw the challenges. So here are my Inchies for week 12 "Door" and week 13 "Peanuts".

EIM "Door"

EIM "Peanuts"

The theme for this week's Every Inchie Monday - challenge is "Grandmother". In my life there is always a grandfather with the grandmother.  So I drew grandma and grandpa sitting in the garden for tea.



For the Two by Two by Tuesday twinchie challenge the theme this week was "Orange".
I wanted to draw something special but nothing came to my mind. So I just started drawing and this is the result.



Thanks for stopping by. I look forward to your comments. 

Greetings 

TINA 

10 Kommentare:

  1. love the inchies and twinchies. so glad you caught up

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Woohoo! You are all caught up again! Very cute selection of inchie shares this week :-)

    Sally

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you, Sally. Hope I can do the next ones just in time.

      Löschen
  3. great inchies - especially like snoopy with the peanut in his hand - how clever

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you, Kia. I'm glad that you realized this funny detail.

      Löschen
  4. Brilliant catch up inchies - I did that last year! Love your Grandma and grandpa and great orange twinchie

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Adorable grandparents you have drawn, they should always be together! Thanks for participating in the Two by Two! The work for the Mosaik is quite detailed, Tina. That is cool! Have a brilliant day! Cheryl

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so much, Cheryl. Glad that you like all my drawings.

      Löschen